As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Nod Shop
Ultralight just 110 grams Teal, Nod-Shop 100% Pure Silk Sleeping Bag LinerThe Nod Shop
- A beautiful product - made in small batches in a family run warehouse. Layer with your cold weather sleeping bag to reduce need for washing and add and extra 5 degrees of warmth. Reinforced seams for added durability, complete with travel pouch and pillow slip.
Perfect for all climates - use on its own in humid climates where the pure silk fabric regulates temperature and draws moisture away from the body. The lightest and most compact liner on the market - just 110g 210cm x 85cm. Totally natural 100% pure silk sleeping bag liner made from hypoallergenic mulberry silk.
Rab Silk Ascent Hooded Sleeping Bag LinerRab
- Soft to touch - feels great next to the skin. Hooded mummy shape designed to works with the Rab Ascent sleeping bags. A lightweight, packable sleeping bag liner designed to boosts warmth and comfort.
Comes with its own small stuff sack. Made from 100% silk which wicks moisture and dries quickly.
|Height||10.16 cm (4 Inches)|
|Length||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
|Weight||0.13 kg (0.28 Pounds)|
|Width||12.7 cm (5 Inches)|
Perfect for hiking, Silkrafox ultralight sleeping bag liner, outdoor activities, artificial silk inlett, backpacking, pinkSilkrafox
- Robust. With integrated pillowcase. 100% nanosilkra-Flex. Comfortable on the skin. 140g ultralight.
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Weight||0.14 kg (0.31 Pounds)|
|Width||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
Marycrafts 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Single Sleeping Bag Liner Travel Sheet SilverMarycrafts
- Sleeping bag liner. Size: 83"x33", pouch size: 9"x6. 7" 22x 17cm. Materials: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk. Machine washable, light weight, easy to care.
JagBags Silk Sleeping Bag Liner Deluxe MidnightJagBags
- Jagbag's silk will wick moisture away from your body and help keep you cool. It has a pillow slot for your pillow obvious really and a large front flap which makes sure your shoulders are covered. Jagbags are hand made by our small team in new zealand using only 100% habotai silk.
It's 80 inches long and 34 inches wide 200 x 85cms. Habotai is a very soft but durable silk, properly looked after a JagBag will give you years of use. A jagbag deluxe is a spacious and light sleeping bag liner.
Pure silk is a great fabric for sleeping bag liners because it can be used in both cold and hot climates. For the more conservative customer, we also offer the natural white, undyed option. After being made, we dye our jagbags and stuff sacks in a choice of unique colours.
Used inside a sleeping bag, a JagBag adds extra insulation and warmth. Jagbags are a premium product - real silk has never been a cheap material. A silk liner is worth the cost though - it will keep you warm and cool, protect the inside of your expensive down sleeping bag, and it will envelope you in silky luxury when you climb in - what a great way to fall asleep. On hot and humid nights, use your JagBag as a standalone sleeping bag.
6. ALASKA BEAR
ALASKA BEAR, Natural silk sleeping bag liner travel sheet sleep sack with built-in pillowcaseALASKA BEAR
- Also you can use this versatile travel liner inside your sleeping bag to keep it clean, dust mites, allergens, or use as a stand-alone sleep cover in warm climates. Though it is made to open on the left, you can actually choose the side you wish to open and close the liner SIMPLY BY FLIPPING IT OVER.
Breathable and moisture wicking, silk allows for a natural vapor balance. Double stitching and reinforced gussets for long-lasting durability.
There is a 28 inch opening on top of the left side for you to slide into the liner. Comfortably fits most campers up to 6 feet tall. Responds well to changing temperatures, suitable for camping/backpacking/hiking, and for use in youth hostels, will keep you warm on a chilly night yet feel cool on a warm night, trains or anywhere else you might travel.
Helps protect against bed bugs, harsh detergents and unclean bedding. Fine yarn and a special weaving technique make our high quality silk a very lightweight and durable fabric.
Ferrino, Mummy Model, Ultralight, Silk Sleeping Bag Liner, Silk, White.Ferrino
- Gives excellent thermal comfort. Dimensions: 220 x 80 x 50 cm. Natural cotton fabric. Storage bag.
|Height||80.01 cm (31.5 Inches)|
|Length||219.96 cm (86.6 Inches)|
|Weight||0.14 kg (0.3 Pounds)|
|Width||50.04 cm (19.7 Inches)|
8. Scottish Silkworm
Art Silk Sleeping Bag Liner, Scottish Silkworm Dark Blue MicroScottish Silkworm
- Simple to wash and fast to dry. Scottish silkworm has been in business 14 years and provide an above expected level of customer service. Micro art-silk is a breathable man made fibre used in sports clothing.
For the purist we sell our HOBO pure silk liners separately. Please be sure you are buying the genuine brand. Our latest liner has locked in seams.
It weighs 200g measures 220 x 90 and is just the right size. Scottish silkworm is a registered brand in the UK and only distributed from Scotland. It is a soft as silk after 1st wash before use. Any bigger and it would be too bulky as you move around in a sleeping bag. Our rip replace no quibble warranty ensures peace of mind.
9. The Nod Shop
Extra Large & Extra Luxurious Blue, Extra Large, 100% Pure Silk, Deluxe Nod-Pod Sleeping Bag LinerThe Nod Shop
- Perfect for all climates - use on its own in humid climates where the pure silk fabric regulates temperature and draws moisture away from the body. Totally natural 100% pure habotai silk sleeping bag liner made from hypoallergenic mulberry silk.
A beautiful product - super smooth silk with pillow slip and deluxe travel pouch. Layer with your cold weather sleeping bag to reduce need for washing and add and extra 5 degrees of warmth. Extra strong - Habotai silk is the strongest silk on the market. Still super light & compact - just 190g - 220 x 110 cm suitable for those up to 7ft+.
10. Scottish Silkworm
Scottish Silkworm Natural Undyed Hobo Silk Sleeping Bag Liner, Natural ColourScottish Silkworm
- Material Tested in English lab. Additional reinforcing of all seams. Please note genuine scottish silkworm liners are only distributed from Scotland. Made from pure 100% pure silk. Certificate number available On request.
Natural colour without any dyes so no prewashes before use needed. Bigger size 2. 1metres long for additional comfort and because material very light will not feel bulky in sleeping bag if your smaller. Extremely fast and easy to wash and dries very quickly. Latest model launched 1st august 2015.